curate:

Alexis Marie speaking at Times Square during an #OccupyWallstreet protest. The  sign reads “13% of the population (Black people) have always known how fucked up the system is, 86% just learned this… together we are the 99%”   jonubian:msalexismarie

curate:

Alexis Marie speaking at Times Square during an #OccupyWallstreet protest. The  sign reads “13% of the population (Black people) have always known how fucked up the system is, 86% just learned this… together we are the 99%”   jonubian:msalexismarie

2 years ago Via msalexismarie
  1. mixed-chica reblogged this from femmeviva
  2. femmeviva reblogged this from pieto
  3. sophiasez reblogged this from crissle
  4. thegashouse reblogged this from nefermaathotep
  5. nefermaathotep reblogged this from becomingpeople
  6. history-and-stuff reblogged this from champagnecandy
  7. becomingpeople reblogged this from msalexismarie and added:
    I would have included other racialized people but she still makes a point !!…I was just discussing this with a friend...
  8. allthatistrueandbeautiful reblogged this from shegotjumpercablelips
  9. krakatit reblogged this from justjasper
  10. justjasper reblogged this from msalexismarie
  11. perennialflight reblogged this from revolutionathome
  12. akingnamedamarii reblogged this from phenomenallybrooklyn
  13. phenomenallybrooklyn reblogged this from sapphrikah
  14. woundedandpriceless reblogged this from bastardofafullmoon
  15. contemporarytone reblogged this from revolutionary-afrolatino and added:
    Truth!!!!!!!!!!
  16. kitamargarita reblogged this from whispersweetnothingz
  17. sepiagalemotes reblogged this from cocoabutterandbiscuits
  18. whispersweetnothingz reblogged this from cocoabutterandbiscuits
  19. verdelapiel reblogged this from mickyalexander
  20. mauriceskene reblogged this from revolutionathome
  21. therapistplusanalystequals reblogged this from msalexismarie
  22. loveinlondon526 reblogged this from msalexismarie